Quantumscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Quantumscape!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acid for Admin :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Acid for Admin :D Empty
PostSubject: Acid for Admin :D   Acid for Admin :D EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:28 am

Hey there,
I was just brought to this server by someone advertising on Soul Split. I Thought maybe I should try the server out. To be honest as soon as I came to the site I had a feeling this site would be good. I like the background of the nuke and the setup. Anyways, I'm here to apply for admin. I'm on most of the times, if not I'm out with friends. I'm really good with helping people. I have patience with everybody and I love to welcome the newcomers. I can also be good with bringing more people to the site and making a good community. I can give a lot of good advice for the server. I feel like other servers wouldn't even listen to me since I was just a player. I have been admin on a few servers, including Shabba Scape. I would really love to get admin and I would take it seriously, Thank you for everything,

Acid affraid .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Acid for Admin :D   Acid for Admin :D EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 am

made me lol irl sooo bad
Back to top Go down
https://quantum.iftopic.com

PostSubject: Re: Acid for Admin :D   Acid for Admin :D EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 am

Admin wrote:
made me lol irl sooo bad

What you mean? haha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Acid for Admin :D   Acid for Admin :D EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:16 am

havent even played the server and makes admn app
Back to top Go down
https://quantum.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acid for Admin :D   Acid for Admin :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Acid for Admin :D
Page 1 of 1